Stenographer High Court Recruitment 2020. Get Latest Notification for Stenographer Jobs Vacancies in Rajasthan Courts. Find Upcoming Jobs for Stenographers in Rajasthan Courts. Find Employment Job Alert for Stenographer Bharti in High Court, Rajasthan government. Get Career News for Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21.
Stenographer Jobs in Rajasthan Courts: Salient Points
- Stenographer Court Jobs in Rajasthan 2020-21: Stenographer Recruitments for Govt Jobs in various District level courts in all district area courts of Rajasthan State.
- This is an online application method. You need to fill the application form online and submit it online as specified in the notification.
- Get Latest Jobs Notification for Stenographer Bharti for 3rd Grade, 2nd Grade, or Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ Posts.
- Find PDF Notification, Stenographer Job Application Form, Last date to Apply, Court website link, Direct online apply links (if any), Exam date, results, admit card/call letter, final selection list for district court Bharti.
- Find Job Alert for reservation based Stenographer employment opportunities for SC/ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, Sports quota, PWD (Persons with Disabilities), Retired employee vacancies in District Courts.
- Get Career News for graduate, 12th pass ( along with a diploma as mentioned in the notification), PG, freshers and experienced candidates in Rajasthan Courts 2020-21.
- Stenographer High Court Law Jobs for Graduates, legal and law degree holder graduates.
- Stenographer High Court Jobs for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
- Stenographer Bharti in Rajasthan Courts in TSP and Non TSP areas on Contractual and Regular/Permanent jobs.
- Apply online for latest Stenographer Court Jobs for 2020-21 on eCourt Websites in Rajasthan and Rajasthan High Court Website.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer Vacancy
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Pay Scale Details:
- 1.4 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Essential Qualification for Stenographer:
- 1.5 Required Age for Stenographer Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- 1.6 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Mode of Selection for Stenographer:
- 1.7 Cost of Application for Stenographer Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- 1.8 How to Applying for Stenographer Recruitment:
- 1.9 Job Notification and Last Dates to Remember Stenographer Recruitment:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer Vacancy
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Stenographer Vacancies: Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur displayed 434 vacant seats for Stenographer Vacancy. There will be separate reservation for SC/ST, EWS, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen vacancies in district courts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official Rajasthan High Court notification can send their Online Application in the prescribed format on or before 28th February 2020 with the help of details mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Job Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Jaipur|
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Judgeship||No. of Post|
|Abu Road Block (Sirohi)||1|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Stenographer||Candidates should have acquired Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and ; 2. must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and; 3. must have passed :- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government; or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; or Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Stenographer||Candidates age limit should be less then 18-40 years (as on 01 Jan 2021) (Relaxation as per Govt. rules )|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Written Exam/ Interview.|
Cost of Application for Stenographer Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
|Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 600/- for General Class /EWS / Other Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST of Rajasthan The tribe. Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at Rajasthan High Court’s website (direct link is given below)
|Name of the Post:||Stenographer|
|Last Date for Online Application:||28/02/2020|
|Job Notification for Raj. High Court Recruitment:||Rajasthan High Court Job Notification|
|Apply Online Link:||Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy|